Are you in the mood to experience waterfront life a little differently in California this year? If you’re bored of bumming around Venice Beach, consider taking advantage of our yacht rentals in Los Angeles.
Of course, we won’t limit you to LA. No matter where you are, we’ll help you get in on the action.
We’re in a unique position to help you out, because we have a stunning array of locations and trips to choose from. You’ll find yacht rentals and excursions by the hour, the day, or even the week — plus custom overnight yacht charters for as long as you like.
Explore the World with Yacht Rentals in Paradise
From Miami to Malibu, we can take you there. Explore some of our premium destinations below:
- Marina del Rey: Yacht rentals in Marina del Rey offer you a chance to see the world’s largest small-craft harbor and take advantage of a major hub for water sports and recreation. From here you can travel easily to other destinations like Santa Monica, Muscle Beach, and Venice.
- Newport Beach: Set sail on one of our overnight yacht charters in Newport Beach to explore Catalina Island or the surrounding subtropical waters. Take a day trip to bask in the sun, or just head out for a few hours.
- San Diego: Book yacht rentals in San Diego to experience the picturesque California coastline, complete with frolicking dolphins and sea lions. You can even set sail on a multi-day trip through crystal-clear waters down to Mexico.
- Malibu: Take one of our luxurious private yacht charters in Malibu to visit Anacapa Island, Santa Barbara Island, or even Santa Cruz Island for hiking and stunning views. Take the family or the whole office along with you for exciting team-building exercises and water sports, or consider overnight yacht rentals for extended visits.
- Long Beach: Yacht rentals in Long Beach are a perfect way to visit one of California’s most beautiful cities and cultural hubs. Visit the aquarium while you’re here, or stroll along the boardwalk to take in the view and do some shopping.
- Miami: Don’t want to travel from the West Coast? Consider cruising from Florida. You can take day trips through the bays or book overnight yacht rentals in Miami. We offer some exciting itineraries which whirl you through the Bahamas while enjoying activities like jet-skiing and swimming through underwater caves.
- Hawaii: These islands are home to some of the most vibrant and diverse ocean life on the planet. The Marine Life Conservation Districts of the state preserve its natural beauty and protect the biosphere. Our yacht rentals in Hawaii offer you the chance to see that stunning array of life while also enjoying the sun, surf, and sand.
- Cabo San Lucas: If you’re looking to spice up your vacation by going south of the border, consider yacht rentals in Cabo San Lucas. Sail the Sea of Cortez, cruise along the Mexican Riviera, or go snorkeling with tropical creatures on Isla Carmen.
Experience Adventure with Yacht Rentals in Marina del Rey and More
Whether you want adventure on the high seas or a relaxing trip through sun-drenched isles, Luxury Liners can take you there. Read through some of our itineraries or contact us to set up your own custom trip to experience ocean life and all it has to offer on our stylish, luxury yacht charters.